Friday, April 16, 2010

Pointillism, TV and Toast, and more.

I've been postponing writing a blog as to not overwhelm you all with my one-a-day posting. Really I just didn't want to set a precedent I couldn't live up to. But now that I have some down time I thought I would share the good news.

I FINALLY finished the pointillism piece that I had started just under three years ago. This isn't the greatest picture, but you get the idea.



I posted all of the detail shots on Art Robot and they're on my flickr too. I feel so much better. As much as I enjoyed working on it, I'm so glad it's finally finished. I can finally move on to other things.

other things like....



Yay TV and Toast. My plan is to post every Sunday and I have been posting primarily on Art Robot so that's where that has been. I dedicated an entire album to them for easy archiving.

Speaking of other things...I am about to embark on an interesting project. With the creation of this blog, and Art Robot, the need to go digital with my art is apparent. That is why I will be purchasing a Wacom Tablet in the next few weeks, and then putting together a desktop computer with Creative Suite 5.

I'll post more in-detail when I get back. Rugby nationals are this weekend and I won't be able to post a new TV and Toast until Monday. Suck it up.

--Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment