Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Animals

This morning I was set up with InDesign. I recently applied for this job at Williams and Sonoma and it requires a basic level of CS work.

I decided to make a Crested Gecko care sheet because I'm not sure if I told you all, but my gecko laid eggs and the eggs hatched and yeah. So now I'm a gecko farmer. Here is the first draft of my care sheet in all of it's unrefined glory. Just 2 hours of blindly bumping around the program.





I also finished a pair of shoes, but the thing is, the patron wants to be surprised, so I don't think I should post pictures until he gets them in the mail. The lame thing is that I haven't even shipped out the box yet, so it probably won't be for a while.

Other than that, I haven't really done anything worth while except for some weird and random drawings in my sketchbook.







I'll post the shoes as soon as I can though. They really turned out exceptionally well.

--Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love the giraffe drawing, of course. If you need help with InDesign or any of the other CS programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash), let me know!

    ReplyDelete