Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Project Projection

I have an interesting 5 days ahead of me. Let me tell you why...

I have decided to take advantage of the long weekend in a big way. I took the next two days off work, giving me 5 days of freedom, and by freedom I mean unpaid labor.

You guys all know about the gigantic pointillism piece I've been working on for the past ~2 1/2 years? Yeah well, that's a long time to be working on a piece and I'd like to finish it. I have pledged to work 8 hours a day for the next 5 days on it.

Essentially my plan is to treat it like any other work day, take a 30 minute lunch break, but other than that, it's work work work. Hopefully the binge will pay off in a finished piece. I will also be photographing the entire piece after each day of work to show my progression.

wish me luck.

or don't. whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment